(corrects second para to make clear target applies to 2009 but not 2008) DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 24 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault is confident of meeting its profit and sales targets despite the possibility of a U.S. recession, the head of its engineering division, Jean-Louis Ricaud, said on Thursday. The strength of the group's 2007 performance, on which it reports on Feb. 14, has put it on track to meet its target of 6 percent consolidated operating profit margin in 2009, he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - DAVOS-Renault confident to meet targets despite slowdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.