In NEW YORK story headlined "DirecTV subscriber growth, revenue ahead of plan," please read in the final paragraph ... $7.6 billion ... instead of ... $7.6 million (fixes figure). A corrected repetition follows. NEW YORK, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Hughes Electronics Corp. on Monday said its DirecTV satellite television unit will add more subscribers and generate more revenue this year than previously expected because of promotions such as its popular National Football League package. Hughes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - DirecTV subscriber growth, revenue ahead of plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642