(In para 14, changes "own just 12 percent" to "will own just 12 percent," making clear change not yet complete) * Quotas disappear but realism dictates board chief to be French * Camus, Beffa join Trichet on list of senior candidates -sources * Smooth board composition seen at heart of deal to reshape EADS By Tim Hepher PARIS, Jan 22 (Reuters) - In theory, a new ownership structure means European planemaker EADS is no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-EADS faces independence test in sweeping board changes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.