In New York story headlined "Early COMEX gold gets footing after fall from high" please read in paragraph 8 "... rose to 107,668 contracts in the week ended Sept. 23 ...", instead of "...the week ended Sept 16 ..." (changes date). A corrected version follows. NEW YORK, Sept 29 (Reuters) - COMEX gold steadied early Monday as a rebound in the dollar stalled and traders licked their wounds after Friday's $14 shakeout from last week's 7-year highs. "Intermediate term, it seems like there ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Early COMEX gold gets footing after fall from high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642