In March 25 story headlined "EchoStar cuts CEO's bonus in half," please read paragraph 4 as ...Hughes , which is a wholly owned subsidiary of automaker General Motors Corp. ... instead of ... Hughes , which is 80-percent owned by automaker General Motors Corp. ...correcting GM's ownership stake. A corrected version follows. WASHINGTON, March 25 (Reuters) - EchoStar Communications Corp. , the satellite TV broadcaster whose attempt to buy Hughes Electronics Corp. last year failed, reduced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - EchoStar cuts CEO's bonus in half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642