In June 26 New York story headlined "Euro-linked NY gold down but US rates seen positive," please read in first paragraph "...Wednesday's U.S. interest rate cut..." instead of "...Tuesday's U.S. interest rate cut..." Corrects day of cut. A corrected repetition follows. NEW YORK, June 26 (Reuters) - A dollar rally after Wednesday's U.S. interest rate cut knocked COMEX gold to a 7-week low Thursday but hardly damaged long-term gold bullishness derived from evaporating U.S. yields. August ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Euro-linked NY gold down but US rates seen positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642