In LUXEMBOURG item "European court adviser backs EU fine for GM unit" please read in first paragraph ... a 35 million euro fine ... instead of ... a 45 million euro fine ... (corrects amount). A corrected version follows: LUXEMBOURG, Oct 25 (Reuters) - An adviser to the European Union's highest court recommended on Tuesday that an appeal by General Motors unit Opel Nederland against a 35 million-euro ($41.8 million) European Commission antitrust fine should be dismissed. The European ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - European court adviser backs EU fine for GM unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.