(Corrects projection in sixth paragraph to clarify production of Karma models will be in the 10,000 to 12,000 range and not 15,000) * Chairman says company on track for 2012 goal * Production delays increased scrutiny * Cars start at $96,000 (Rewrites throughout, adds background) By Sarah McBride and Nichola Groom ATHERTON, Calif./LOS ANGELES, Nov 15 (Reuters) - Fisker Automotive, the green car start-up backed by Leonardo DiCaprio, is on track to meet production goals for its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - EXCLUSIVE-UPDATE 1-Fisker still plans to hit goals in '12" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.