(Corrects value of 1999 Telecom Italia leveraged buyout to $58 billion from $58 million in third bullet point) Aug 26 (Reuters) - Roberto Colaninno, best known for his 1999 leveraged buyout of Telecom Italia, is to become chairman of a new company that will run Alitalia as part of a rescue plan, according to a source familiar with the dossier. Below are five facts about the 65-year-old financier: * Colaninno founds Sogefi in 1981 and builds the auto components group into a multinational ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-FACTBOX-Five facts about Roberto Colaninno" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.