(Corrects the Reuters Instrument Code for Mitsubishi Motors in ninth paragraph of story transmitted on March 23, adds new details in seventh paragraph) March 23 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co is in talks with Daimler AG to procure large engines from the German group, the Nikkei business daily said on Tuesday. [ID:nLSGE62L0JV] Here is a list of key strategic tie-ups between major automakers in the last decade: Oct. 2002 - General Motors Corp [GM.UL] and Ford Motor Co joined forces in an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - FACTBOX-Key tie-ups between major automakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.