In FRANKFURT story headlined "FACTBOX-Volkswagen seven-point plan for wage talks" please read in second para ...demanded a 4 percent... instead of ...demanded a 42 percent... (corrects figure). A corrected repetition follows. FRANKFURT, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG , Europe's biggest carmaker, unveiled a seven-point plan on Monday as the basis for closely-watched wage talks on a new contract for 103,000 staff at six plants in western Germany. The IG Metall metalworkers' union and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - FACTBOX-Volkswagen seven-point plan for wage talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.