(Corrects table to reflect latest revised numbers from Automotive News) July 30 (Reuters) - German bearings maker Schaeffler Group launched its hostile 11.3 billion euro ($17.6 billion) bid for automotive supplier Continental AG . Below is a list of the world's 10 largest automotive parts suppliers, ranked annually by trade publication Automotive News according to how many billions of dollars in revenue they made directly in business with carmakers last year. Bridgestone and Michelin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - FACTBOX-The world's largest car parts suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.