(Corrects to show there are usually one or two control arm assemblies per wheel, not per vehicle, paragraph 5) DETROIT, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Federal-Mogul Corp is recalling 22,689 replacement control arm assemblies in certain older model Chrysler vehicles after it found a fault that could cause vehicles to crash. The Michigan-based auto parts supplier said a part of the assembly, a ball stud, could wear through the assembly housing, causing the driver to lose steering control, said a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Federal-Mogul recalls parts in some Chrysler vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.