In MILAN story headlined "Fiat in talks over Fiat Engineering sale-source" please read in the first paragraph ...Di Amato... instead of ...Di Damato... (corrects spelling). A corrected version follows. TURIN, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat is in talks to sell its engineering and contracting unit Fiat Engineering to building contractor Fabrizio Di Amato, a financial source said on Tuesday. One of the key planks of Fiat's survival plan is to sell non-core assets to cut debt built up by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Fiat in talks over Fiat Engineering sale-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642