In PARIS story headlined "Fiat confirms auto unit to break even in 03," please read in fifth paragraph...Fiat Auto itself had an 823 million euro operating loss for the six month period...instead of...Fiat Auto itself had a 394 million euro loss for the six month period...(Corrects figure). In PARIS story headlined "Fiat confirms auto unit to break even in 03," please dateline as...PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters)...instead of...PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters)...(Corrects date). A corrected version ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Fiatconfirms auto unit to break even in 03" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.