(In Saturday story, please corrected source in second paragraph to Auto Motor Sport) FRANKFURT, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s European division is sticking to forecasts of higher 2007 profits although it is worried about Japanese competition due to the weak yen, Chief Executive Lewis Booth was quoted on Saturday as saying. "We want to be more profitable than last year," Booth said, according to a summary of an article due to appear in Germany's Auto Motor Sport magazine on Aug. 27. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Ford Europe upholds higher profit forecast-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642