In DETROIT story headlined "Ford Focus hit by new quality glitch" please read in third paragraph ... was not something the company considered a quality problem or recall ... instead of ... was not something the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration would officially record as a quality problem or recall. (Eliminates erroneous reference to National Highway Traffic Safety Administration). A corrected version follows. DETROIT, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said on Thursday that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Ford Focus hit by new quality glitch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642