In DEARBORN, Mich., story, please read in first paragraph, ...they hope to cut 15 percent from the costs of many of the parts Ford used in building cars and trucks over the next two years... instead of ...they were targeting $11.2 billion in savings from their global product purchasing over the next two years... and correct to conform throughout (Deletes reference to $11.2 billion in global product purchasing parts) A corrected story follows: DEARBORN, Mich., Oct 31 (Reuters) - Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Ford targets 15 percent cut in parts costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.