In FRANKFURT story headlined "Germany's Duerr sinks into the red in H1", please read in first paragraph and throughout...Schenck AG...instead of...Schenk AG. (corrects spelling) A corrected version follows. FRANKFURT, Aug 21 (Reuters) - German automotive equipment supplier Duerr AG said on Wednesday it sank into the red in its first half year, weighed down by restructuring costs at its car assembly system making unit Carl Schenck AG. Duerr posted a first half pre-tax loss of 15.6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Germany's Duerr sinks into the red in H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642