(Corrects term of previous warranty in second paragraph) DETROIT, July 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp has cut its warranty terms on Saabs sold in the United States to cut costs, but will continue to provide free scheduled maintenance to compete with other premium brands, a spokeswoman said on Monday. GM told dealers on Friday it would cut its Saab warranty effective immediately to four years or 50,000 miles from the extended warranty of five years or 100,000 miles offered on other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-GM cuts warranty terms on Saab vehicles sold in US" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.