In NEW YORK story headlined "GM mulls sale of GMAC stake to investor group-WSJ," please read in first paragraph ... a 51 percent stake ... instead of ... its 51 percent stake ... (corrects characterization of General Motors' ownership of General Motors Acceptance Corp.). A corrected repetition follows. NEW YORK, March 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. is in talks to sell a 51 percent stake in General Motors Acceptance Corp. to an investor group led by hedge fund Cerberus Capital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - GM mulls sale of GMAC stake to investor group-WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.