In DETROIT story headlined "GM posts quarterly net loss of $4.8 bln," please read in 3rd paragraph ...analysts, on average, expected a loss of 12 cents a share..., instead of ...loss of 4 cents... (corrects forecast). A corrected version follows. DETROIT, Jan 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. on Thursday posted a quarterly net loss as it struggled with high costs, shrinking market share and sluggish sales of sport utility vehicles. The world's largest automaker reported a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-GM posts quarterly net loss of $4.8 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642