(Corrects paragraph 3 to show SS is first nonluxury sedan with rear-wheel drive since 2009; some luxury Cadillacs have rear-wheel drive) * Plans to unveil SS sedan production model in February * Aimed as 'halo car' intended to cast aura around brand * Expected to go on sale in US in 3rd or 4th quarter 2013 By Ben Klayman DETROIT, Nov 29 (Reuters) - For the first time in nearly two decades, GM's Chevrolet brand will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-GM seeks to build excitement for Chevy brand with SS sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.