(Corrects to change ticker symbol on Mahindra & Mahindra) NEW YORK, July 31 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp is in talks with Indian automaker Mahindra & Mahindra to sell its iconic Hummer brand, sources familiar with the matter said. GM is also in talks with a Russian automaker and a Chinese automaker to sell the brand, the sources said. GM, which has said it will try to raise up to $4 billion in asset sales, has also hired consultants and investment bankers to review the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-GM talks with Mahindra, others on Hummer-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642