In NEW YORK story "Gold rout drages NY precious metals down after FOMC," please read in penultimate paragraph, "NYMEX April platinum dropped $28.80 to $821.30," instead of "...dropped $28.80 to $823.00." (corrects closing price) In final paragraph, please read "March palladium lost almost 20 percent of its value, ending down $20.35 at $228.05.", correcting from " ... ending down $28.35 at $228.05." (corrects net change) A corrected version follows. NEW YORK, Jan 29 (Reuters) - COMEX ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Gold rout drags NY precious metals down after FOMC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.