In Sept. 23 NEW YORK story "Goodyear to cut costs up to $1 bln, close plants," please read in second paragraph, "The tire maker said it would take cash charges of $150 million to $250 million...," instead of "The tire maker said it would take cash charges of $150 million to $350 million..." (Corrects figure). A corrected version follows. NEW YORK, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. , the largest U.S. tire maker, said on Friday it will close plants and increase sourcing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Goodyear to cut costs up to $1 bln, close plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.