(Corrects paragraph 1 to say profit fell 20 percent, not 32 percent; corrects net income figure in paragraph 2 to $47 mln from $41 million) Jan 31 (Reuters) - Audio systems maker Harman International Industries Inc's quarterly profit fell 20 percent as sales to carmakers in Europe fell, and the company said it would cut up to 1,000 jobs, or 9 percent of its workforce. Net income fell to $47 million, or 68 cents per share, in the second quarter from $59 million, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Harman's quarterly profit falls; to cut 1000 jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642