In CHICAGO story headlined "Hayes Lemmerz says one dead in Ind. plant explosion," please read in first paragraph "killed one and injured two," instead of, "killed one and injured three." A corrected repeat follows. CHICAGO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Automotive parts supplier Hayes Lemmerz International Inc. said on Thursday it has temporarily closed a plant in Indiana after an explosion there late Wednesday killed one and injured two. The company, which makes wheels, breaks, powertrains and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Hayes Lemmerz says one dead in Ind. plant explosion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.