(Corrects name and title of speaker in paragraph 1, clarifies paragraph 2 to show 2011 sales figure is a projection) TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co aims to recover a market share of more than 10 percent in the United States as soon possible, Executive Vice President Tetsuo Iwamura said on Friday. The overall U.S. market will likely grow to 14.3 million vehicles this year, up from 13.5 million seen at the end of 2011, Iwamura told a news conference. (Reporting by Chang-Ran ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Honda: aiming for more than 10 pct U.S. market share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642