In Dec 13 HONG KONG story "Honda/Denway China JV says Nov sales up 18 pct," please read in headline "... sales down 2.4 pct ..." instead of "... up 18 pct ..." In first paragraph, please read "down 2.4 pct" instead of "up 18.2 percent" (Corrects percentage changes). A corrected story follows. HONG KONG, Dec 13 (Reuters) - The Chinese car making venture between Japan's Honda Motor Co. and Hong Kong-listed Denway Motors Ltd. sold 21,062 cars in November, down 2.4 percent from the same ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Honda/Denway China JV Nov sales down 2.4 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.