In Prague item "Hyundai to sign deal on Czech plant next wk- paper" please read company name in headline as "Hyundai" instead of "Huyndai." (Corrects company name). A corrected repeat follows. PRAGUE, March 24 (Reuters) - South Korea's top auto maker, Hyundai Motor , is expected to sign a deal with the Czech government on an estimated 1 billion euro ($1.21 billion) car plant next week, a Czech newspaper reported on Friday. The daily Pravo, citing a well informed source, said the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Hyundai to sign deal on Czech plant next wk- paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.