(Corrects date of start of roadshow to May from March) by Michelle Sierra and Joy Ferguson NEW YORK, May 20 (IFR) - Chrysler Group LLC kept US market participants tied to their seats this week as it tweaked the terms and structure of its refinancing package to keep up with demand. Chrysler executives, led by Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne, had been meeting with potential investors since early May to market a $3.5bn six-year term loan and $2.5bn of second-lien senior secured bonds, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED: IFR-US CREDIT-Chrysler tweaks deal to meet demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642