(Corrects month in first paragraph to July) MUMBAI, Aug 1 (Reuters) - India's TVS Motor Co said on Sunday its July two-wheeler sales rose 35 percent to 163,106 units from the same month a year earlier. Three-wheeler sales in the month more than trebled to 3,108 units from in the same year-ago period, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Janaki Krishnan, editing by Miral Fahmy)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-India TVS Motor 2-wheeler sales rise 35 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.