(Corrects headline and text to show value of investment at 40 billion rupees ($1 billion), not 4 billion rupees ($100 million)) MUMBAI, March 31 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , India's top utility vehicle maker, will invest 40 billion rupees ($100 million) in a plant in western India, an official of the state government of Maharashtra said. ($1=39.9 rupees) (Reporting by Rina Chandran; Editing by John Mair)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-India's Mahindra to invest $1 bln in plant - govt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.