(Corrects eighth paragraph to say Continental plans to invest more than 1 billion euros, not 3 billion euros, in expansion of tyre production.) * Continental will continue to pass on higher prices - CFO * Synthetic rubber prices likely to remain high - CFO * China auto market growth of 8-10 pct possible - CFO By Maria Sheahan and Stefanie Huber FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - Continental AG may further increase tyre prices in the second half of 2011 to offset rising raw material ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - INTERVIEW-Continental AG may further raise prices - CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.