In MELFI, Italy, story "Italy unions to discuss Fiat as strike continues", please read in fifth and sixth paragraphs ... CGIL ... instead of ... CIGL ... (corrects initials of union). A corrected repetition follows. By Roberto Landucci MELFI, Italy, April 27 (Reuters) - Italy's main unions, divided over a strike which has shut down virtually all of Fiat's car output in Italy, are due to meet on Tuesday in an attempt to iron out their differences. The strike, which Fiat warned on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Italy unions to discuss Fiat as strike continues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.