In NEW YORK story headlined "Japanese fund managers still bullish despite drop," please read in paragraph 6 "...moving toward the range of 100 yen to the dollar..." instead of "...falling towards the $100 range..." (corrects currency calculation) A corrected version follows By Mark McSherry NEW YORK, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Some managers of Japanese funds remain bullish despite Thursday's 5 percent fall in the benchmark Nikkei stock average, its biggest one-day percentage fall since the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Japanese fund managers still bullish despite drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642