(Corrects figure for 9-month imports in paragraph nine to 8.53 mln kl, not 13.85 million kl) TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Japan's crude oil imports from Iran fell about 38 percent in September from a year earlier, data from the Ministry of Finance showed on Tuesday, as western sanctions continued to squeeze exports from the Middle Eastern country. Japan, the world's third-biggest user of oil, imported 897,822 kilolitres (188,237 barrels per day) of Iranian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Japan's Sept Iranian crude imports drop 38 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.