(Corrects in fourth paragraph that Lanxess is preparing to make a mandatory offer for the rest of Petroflex, and has not yet tendered a mandatory offer for the company) * Lanxess Brazil head sees double-digit sales growth in Latin America this year * Sees no impact on Brazil business from weak U.S. car market COLOGNE, Germany, Aug 25 (Reuters) - German chemicals group Lanxess is still expecting double-digit sales growth in Latin America thanks to a robust business in Brazil, the head ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Lanxess sees strong business in Latin America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.