(Corrects last name in second, fifth, and sixth paragraphs to Zahner from Weiner) By John McCrank TORONTO, June 18 (Reuters) - The Canadian Auto Workers and General Motors of Canada met again on Wednesday to try to resolve their bitter dispute over the closing of an Ontario truck plant, but a union spokesman said there was no progress. Keith Osborne, chairman of CAW Local 222, in Oshawa, said he met with Larry Zahner, manufacturing manager for GM North America, to try to advance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Latest meeting with GM 'didn't go too well' - CAW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642