(Corrects reference in first paragraph to James Bond's BMW in "Tomorrow Never Dies." That car had rocket launchers but was not invisible. The invisible Bond car was an Aston Martin in "Die Another Day.") DETROIT, Aug 14 (Reuters) - James Bond has outrun evildoers in a BMW with rocket launchers, a high-performance Mustang and an Aston Martin with an ejector seat. But now, at a time of record gas prices, is the super-spy ready for a minicar? Ford Motor Co said on Thursday its redesigned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - License to economize: Ford Ka gets Bond debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642