(Corrects Sept. 27 story throughout and adds details to make clear that BionX is no longer owned by Magna International. Magna sold its share in the venture in early 2011.) * Canadian company BionX launches new electric boat * Executive sees synergies with Magna's auto business * Suggested retail price C$6,500; 1,000 built next year TORONTO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The founder of autoparts giant Magna International sees electric-powered transportation as the wave of the future - ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Magna founder puts a charge into humble pedal boat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642