In PARIS story headlined "Michelin funds hit for staff benefits under IFRS" please read in final paragraph ...Michelin will publish its 2004 sales in February and its 2004 earnings in March... and not ...Michelin will publish its 2005 sales in February and its 2005 earnings in March...(corrects year) A corrected version follows. PARIS, Jan 20 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin said on Thursday it would take a a 1.2 billion euro ($1.6 billion) charge on its equity for employee ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Michelin funds hit for staff benefits under IFRS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642