In PARIS story headlined "Michelin posts 4.9 pct drop in Q1 sales," please read the dateline as ...April 23... instead of ...April 22... (corrects date) A corrected version follows: PARIS, April 23 (Reuters) - Europe's largest tyre maker Michelin posted a 4.9 percent fall in first quarter sales as a weak dollar took its toll on export revenues. The French firm said sales in the first quarter dipped to 3.655 billion euros from 3.842 billion previously, but climbed 5.7 percent stripping ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Michelin posts 4.9 pct drop in Q1 sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.