In PARIS story please read headline as ...Nissan to add 813 mln eur to Renault H2 net profit... instead of ...Nissan to contribute 813 million eur to H2 net profit... (corrects to make clear the contribution is to Renault profits) A repeat story follows PARIS, Oct 29 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault said on Friday Nissan will contribute 813 million euros to its second-half net profit. Renault said its net income for 2004 will include 15 months of Nissan results, from Oct.1 2003, in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Nissan to add to Renault H2 net profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642