In TOKYO story headlined "Nissan global vehicle sales up 6.7 pct in 02/03" please read in third paragraph ....a euro rate of 125 yen.... instead of ....130 yen (correcting rate). A corrected story follows. TOKYO, April 23 (Reuters) - Japan's Nissan Motor Co said on Wednesday its global vehicle sales rose 6.7 percent to 2.77 million units in the business year just ended. The results fell slightly short of its estimate made in October due in part to weaker sales in the United States and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Nissan global vehicle sales up 6.7 pct in 02/03" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.