In Mexico City story headlined "Nissan Mexico seeks to preempt plant strike," please read in first paragraph ... on Wednesday ... instead of ... on Tuesday ... (Corrects day) A corrected version follows. MEXICO CITY, March 31 (Reuters) - The Mexican subsidiary of Japanese car manufacturer Nissan on Wednesday said it was in last-minute talks to prevent a strike at its plant in central Morelos state. A Nissan spokesman in Mexico, Diego Arrazola, said the firm was negotiating with 1,700 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Nissan Mexico seeks to preempt plant strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642