In SUNDERLAND, England story of May 22, please read in 4th paragraph ... made 315,297 cars in 2005 ... instead of makes 4.1 million cars annually ... (corrects plant production figure). A corrected version follows. By Gershwin Wanneburg SUNDERLAND, England, May 22 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. has no plans to leave the UK and follow its Asian rivals to eastern Europe to benefit from cheaper labour costs and bigger markets, a senior executive said on Monday. Asian carmakers Kia Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Nissan says no plans to quit UK for eastern Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.