(Corrects family name of Cedric to de Bailliencourt from Bollore) PARIS, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Vincent Bollore has no plans to invest in Pininfarina , the Italian industrial designer with which he is building an electric car, a director at the French financier's group said on Thursday. "We don't have any plans to do so," Cedric de Bailliencourt told Reuters on a press trip. "There was never any question about it," he added. De Bailliencourt is Bollore's cousin and the director of industrial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - No Bollore plans for Pininfarina stake - director" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.