In New York story headlined "NY gold jumps as funds accumulate, new highs eyed," please read in last paragraph "December palladium rose $1.55 to $201.30 an ounce," instead of "... rose $1.75 to $201.30" (changes amount of rise) A corrected version follows NEW YORK, Sept 28 (Reuters) - COMEX gold rose 1.5 percent on Wednesday, as commodity investors doubled up on bets that the precious metal was not done setting new highs. "A combination of some light dollar weakness, in tandem with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - NY gold jumps as funds accumulate, new highs eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642